BusinessCom Networks Limited ("BusinessCom") maintains this site (the "Site") for your information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. If you are browsing this Site as an employee/agent/member of any business or organization, you may download material displayed on the Site only for non-commercial purposes within your business or organization. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organization), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without BusinessCom's written permission.Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
1. You should assume that all material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Your use of the Site is at your risk. BusinessCom makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and BusinessCom specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither BusinessCom nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
3. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Weights and measures are approximate.
4. BusinessCom assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
5. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, BusinessCom. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
6. The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase worldwide but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with your BusinessCom authorized representative for specific product/service availability in your locality.
7. BusinessCom is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While BusinessCom may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. BusinessCom disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
8. Although BusinessCom may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, BusinessCom is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. BusinessCom will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing BusinessCom to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
9. BusinessCom may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal and Trademark hyperlink at the bottom of the BusinessCom Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
BusinessCom® is a trademark of BusinessCom and/or its affiliates. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of BusinessCom or such third party owner.
iDirect and the iDirect logo are trademarks of VT iDirect.
Carrier-in-Carrier® is a Registered Trademark of Comtech EF Data
DoubleTalk® is a Registered Trademark of Applied Signal Technology, Inc.
Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.
DalPay Retail is an authorized retailer of equipment and services supplied by BusinessCom Networks Limited.
Africa, Europe, Middle East, Americas, Asia