BusinessCom® inclined orbit services offer cost-effective access to major European and American Internet backbones via satellites located in inclined geosynchronous orbit. These systems provide attractive solution to dedicated trunking over satellite for voice and data service providers.
A two way solution with inclined orbit satellites
The BusinessCom inclined orbit service is provided as a two-way bi-directional DVB-S2X/SCPC circuit that relies on satellite uplink or, in downlink-only configuration that complements existing terrestrial IP uplinks. The solution is based on the traditional Single Carrier Per Channel (SCPC) uplink and highly innovative DVB-S2X downlink with extensions, providing reliable around-the-clock connectivity to first tier European and American Internet backbones
The solution includes an Earth station terminal based on tracking parabolic reflector antenna, typically up to 3.8 m in diameter, and supports QoS and advanced bandwidth management systems enabling mixed voice, data and video traffic transmission with guaranteed quality. The system supports BGP peering and all standard IP protocols.
The key features of an inclined orbit solution are:
- Cost-effective satellite trunking solution for service providers
- Dedicated CIR bandwidth from 10 to 100s of Mbps
- At least 99.5% network uptime guaranteed
- SLA equivalent to geostationary systems
- Optimal cost per bit in C and Ku frequency bands
- Completely integrated Earth station terminal
- On-site installation and maintenance
- Remote M&C
- 24 x 7 x 365 NOC technical support