BusinessCom® Hubless Mesh solutions are designed to provide narrowband and broadband satellite IP communication channels between multiple points on Earth – via single hop. This enables real-time low latency voice, video and data applications via satellite with guaranteed quality of service.
Key featuresBusinessCom Hubless Mesh networks provide a TDMA carrier that is shared among multiple remote VSAT sites. The remotes are granted receive/transmit access to the carrier to exchange information. The bandwidth is allocated to remotes in real-time on demand basis, and any unused bandwidth goes back to the carrier and can be re-used by other remotes. The solution features an integrated IP router providing Ethernet access to the local hardware at remotes. The minimal network can be deployed with a few hundred kHz worth of satellite capacity and can be scaled to multiple Mbps, depending on the link budget analysis and climate conditions.
The key features of BusinessCom® Hubless Mesh networks are:
- Single carrier, TDMA full mesh technology
- Low latency single hop connectivity between remotes
- Narrowband and broadband IP applications
- High performance service and skilled 24/7 technical support
- High order modulations and efficient LDPC FEC
- BusinessCom® Sentinel and PEP bandwidth optimization solutions