From the Americas to the Pacific, BusinessCom’s core business is to provide your organization with satellite connectivity service to Internet and private networks. This enables all your locations, no matter how remote, to be connected at all times and ensures that your business is running smoothly and efficiently.
BusinessCom is committed to supplying you with the best integrated satellite solutions and turn-key projects that the current technology allows. Our success is founded on the team of highly skilled SATCOM engineers who are continually updating their knowledge to ensure that we, as a leading supplier, are always at the cutting edge of the technology. We are proudly vendor-independent which allows us full flexibility when designing your tailored satellite network and ensures that we continue to maintain the highest standards of technical excellence and customer service.
- 2003: BusinessCom Networks was founded. Provides simplex DVB-S and two-way DVB-RCS solutions.
- 2004: Deterministic TDMA and SCPC services introduced in Middle East and Africa.
- 2005: BusinessCom Traffic Engineering Server (TES) solution.
- 2006: BusinessCom opens offices in Ukriane and Czech Republic.
- 2007: DVB-S2/ACM services, new office in the United States.
- 2009: RIPE NCC LIR status.
- 2010: BusinessCom introduces inclined orbit solutions. Establishes the DE1 teleport network in Germany.
- 2013: BusinessCom Sentinel PF Operating System and Sentinel bandwidth management and optimization appliance series. VSAT services are now provided in Latin America.
- 2015: BusinessCom begins providing services on UHP platform.
- 2017: Worldwide ID GLOBAL and ID MAR GLOBAL maritime services.
- 2019: BusinessCom establishes the UK1 teleport network and is incorporated in the United Kingdom. iDirect iQ based broadband service in America.
Our goal is to make satellite connectivity available to the broadest range of users. Constant market research and our continued investment in new technologies bring knowledge and expertise into BusinessCom’s portfolio and we believe that this is a key component in our success and growth. This knowledge and expertise creates a strong understanding of international and local markets and creates a rich corporate environment that is ideal for creative thinking and innovative solutions. BusinessCom was one of the first satellite service providers to deliver Deterministic TDMA technology to the Eastern Hemisphere markets which is now a globally accepted reference for business satellite Internet access service.
BusinessCom is a registered RIPE NCC LIR (Local Internet Registry) and a member of World Teleport Association.
65 St Paul’s Churchyard,
London, EC4M 8AB
1969 Oakland Drive,
Maidens, VA 23102
Americas – Pacific
3585 S Vermont Ave 7367,
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Prague, 120 00
86 Wattled Starling St,
(USA & Canada Toll Free)
BusinessCom Networks Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with a company number 11824518.
BusinessCom LLC is a company registered in Los Angeles, California.
BusinessCom CZ spol. s r.o. is a company registered in Prague, Czech Republic.