BusinessCom® IPLC/IEPL services provide cost-effective, highly scalable terrestrial connectivity for a wide range of applications with five-9s SLA.
BusinessCom’s global International Private Lease Circuit (IPLC) and International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL) solutions are designed as cost-effective alternatives to the traditional MPLS terrestrial connectivity service. The IEPL service can be delivered as a dedicated point-to-point backhaul, effectively replicating MPLS functionality for single connection paths, or as an Ethernet LAN service, providing multipoint-to-multipoint Layer 2 connectivity on a global scale. The IEPL service is available from a few Mbps to about 10 Gbps options in certain locations, and is typically used to connect corporate headquarters and remote offices or data collection points. BusinessCom’s IPLC solution is delivered over SONET and SDH protocols over global fiber networks and are available in a variety of configurations, including E-1, E-3, T-1, DS-1, DS-3, OC-3, OC-12, OC-48, STM-1, STM-4, and STM-16.
The key features of BusinessCom IPLC/IEPL services are:
- Global reach on all continents
- Fully managed network, delivered on a turn-key basis
- Can be provisioned as point-to-point backhaul or multipoint LAN service
- End-to-end SLAs
- Direct connectivity to popular clouds
- WAN optimization for remotes running VSAT links
- Flexible bandwidth options and high availability via SLA