BusinessCom® Dedicated Bandwidth Connectivity Single Channel Per Carrier (SCPC) circuits are designed to establish communication channels between two points on
Earth – at guaranteed committed information rates.
BusinessCom employs a fleet of geostationary satellite spacecraft to deliver SCPC services for our customers
using SCPC VSAT terminals to establish bi-directional satellite channels. This allows us to provide broadband
communication services to nearly any point in the world with bandwidth rates ranging from 64 kbit/s and up to a
The key features of BusinessCom® SCPC circuits are:
- High performance service and skilled 24/7 technical support
- In addition to Ethernet, BusinessCom® SCPC VSAT
terminals support G.703 interfaces (T1, E1, T3 and E3), EIA-422, EIA-232, HSSI (Serial LVDS) and V.35.
- Data rates from 64 kbit/s and up to full transponder
- Support for optional redundancy switches
- High order modulations and efficient TPC or LDPC FEC
- iSCPC – integrated CIR service with a choice of full QoS support, TCP acceleration, IP router and low cost of
- BusinessCom® Sentinel and PEP bandwidth optimization solutions
Along with >satellite telecommunicationVSAT installation,
implementation and post-sales maintenance and support in many countries worldwide.